Vital Impact International®, LLC (“Vital Impact”) recognizes the importance of protecting the privacy and security of information we may collect from you. The purpose of this policy is to inform you of how we handle information we may learn about you from your visit to our website or phone or in person discussions.
Use and Collection of Information
When visiting the vitalimpact.com website you may be asked for certain types of personally identifiable information. We receive and store information you give us through the website or in any other manner. We use such information including name, electronic or physical mailing address, telephone numbers, Tax Identification Numbers (TINs) and credit card numbers for a variety of purposes including:
- Processing Distributor Applications
- Confirmation and fulfillment of orders
- Communication of corporate events or policies
- Compliance with applicable laws and requirements
- User feed-back and survey responses to improve Vital Impact Service
We do not sell your personal information to third parties. We may share such information as necessary with the following third parties:
- NeoLife/GNLD as part of fulfilling your orders or to administer NeoLife Club benefits.
- Any government agency or governmental, police or regulatory authority in order to meet legal security and regulatory requirements
- Up-line sponsoring Distributors with a need to know your status, progress and involvement.
Vital Impact may provide links to other websites that we believe are useful. Though we believe these sites meet our high standards, Vital Impact is not responsible for the content, actions or policies of third party websites. Additionally, Vital Impact is not responsible for the privacy notices or practices of such websites. GNLD is responsible for NeoLife.com and NeoLifeClub.com and other websites managed by GNLD; their privacy policies apply to those sites.
Access to Personal Information
You have the right to request and obtain the personal information Vital Impact has on file about you. You may request a correction of any data that is inaccurate. All requests must be in writing and should be addressed to:
Vital Impact International, LLC
8926 Green Meadows Court
Highlands Ranch, CO 80126